Hours 7 and 8


Tried to pay attention to line quality first and foremost. Then I tried to keep the color planes organized for color later on. 

I'm not quite happy with how it all turned out. 





But oh well.  I learned a few things for the future, and refined the process a bit. I think the biggest thing to figure out right now is how to go from linework to solid and painted without painting over the linework. In the future it may also behoove me to just focus on the grays and shading before going to color, as I did in the gun below (hours 5 and 6).

Experiments.  They don't always turn out how you want them :)

0 comments:

 

Blogroll

About

Bryce Homick is a freelance concept artist with over 10 years of experience in the videogame industry. For business inquiries please click here.